Saturday, October 22, 2011

Small Business Government Grants, My Dream Came True with It ...

Small Business Government Grants, My Dream Came True with It ...

I never like doing jobs under someone. I always wanted to have my own business. At last with Small Business Government Grants, I got my own business.

As I said, working from nine to five under someone that used to give me a lot of stress. I didn't have any option though. I had to work. I had a very little saving. That saving wasn't enough to start a business. I had a business plan ready since I always wanted to do business. I couldn't just start because of the initial investment. I had to wait. Once I heard about the small business government grant. I immediately wanted to find about it. I went to the local government office. They informed me all the information I was looking for.

I got my paper ready according to their suggestion. I submitted my business plan along with a letter. I had to fill out an application form too. That's all. I got this small business grants and started my own business.

 

2 comments:

  1. After trying out all kinds of different ways to build business websites or any websites actually there is one way that I fell in love with almost right away. When you build a website in this way you won't have to pay thousands of dollars for your small business website and it won't require much effort from your part..Small Business Websites

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the main cause of failure in hydraulic cylinders is seal failure. Though the cost of a hydraulic cylinder seal is not very high, it can become very expensive for loss of production and downtime failure when the seal becomes the cause of cylinder failure.
    heat sealing bags

    ReplyDelete